Superfood Benefits Are Loaded With Antioxidants For Happy And Healthy Dogs
HOMEMADE WITH LOVE FOR YOUR LOVE
JEMELLI INGREDIENT LIST & BENEFITS
- calcium, iron, and zinc but are low in sodium. Minerals serve many vital purposes in your dog’s body and are necessary for good health. Potassium is needed to maintain a correct fluid balance in the body, as well as preserving nerve transmissions and muscle function.
- Tumeric: Natural detox, anti-inflammatory, promotes heart & liver health, reduces strokes, blood clots and digestive health.Anti-inflammatory effects, Antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal benefits, Promoting digestive health, Antioxidant properties, which may help prevent certain cancers, Preventing cataracts, Treatment for allergies, epilepsy, and liver disease, Pain relief, Anti-diarrhea medication, Natural detox agent
- Hemp Seed Oil: Hempseed oil is better than fish oil or flax seed oil based oils because it naturally has the perfect Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio (3:1) of fatty acids a dog needs. Hemp can enhance blood circulation and stimulate dogs cognitive thinking, plus thicken its fur for lesser shedding.
- Quinoa: Protein and AntiOxidant
- Kale: Iron, Calcium, Vitamin A, C & K
- Brocolli: Anti-Cancer, Fighter of infections, skin and heart health, detox
- Carrots: Beta Carotene, heart disease, promotes healthy eyesight.
- BlueBerries: Anti-Oxidant, Cognitive functions
- Coconut Oil: Anti-oxidant, Vitamin E, tissue & shiny coats
- Olive Oil: Oleic Acid, Healthy monosaturated fat, rich in natural anti-oxidants and Carotenoids
- Red Beet & Red Beet Leaves: loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and also having a great PH balancing property.
- Vitamin C – which helps boost immune function
- Vitamin B folate – which helps prevent birth defects
- Manganese – good for bones, kidneys, liver, and pancreas
- Fiber – aids digestion
- Iron – aids formation of healthy blood cells
- Potassium – which is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function
- Magnesium – aids in bone health and nerve function
- Reduction in skin allergies
- Less itching
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Fight cancer
- Cardiovascular support
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
- Fatty Acids
- Amino Acids the building blocks of protein.
- Pink Himalayan Salt: benefits that your dog can have from pink Himalayan salt is slower aging by improving its heart health, reducing water retention, restoring the pH balance, stronger bones, better circulation, lower blood pressure, better digestion
- Apples: Vitamins A & C, Antioxidant
- Spinach: large amounts of vitamins A, B, C, and K. It also contains iron, antioxidants, beta-carotene, and roughage, which stimulates the digestive tract.
- Parsley: Vitamins A, C, and K as well as trace minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium, and iron. Parsley also boasts several volatile oils which have natural anti-inflammatory properties in addition to their antimicrobial and carminative benefits. Helps flush toxins, kidney health, relieves swelling and pain from arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
LISTING OF PROTEINS
PROTEINS: When the Recipe includes a Protein, one of the following proteins is added: Beef, Chicken, Pork or Turkey. Please check labels for specific Protein added to this serving of food. JEMELLI is made with 100% Grass Fed Beef.
WARNINGS & INSTRUCTIONS
JEMELLI SuperFoods for Dogs prides itself on providing fresh superfood for your dogs each day. Since the food is freshly homemade and has zero preservatives or chemicals added, the food must remain frozen. Once thawed, please use within 48 hours.
Please keep frozen until ready to serve. Food quality is best served freshly thawed under warm water and served immediately.
See Your Dog’s Recommended Plan
GET HOMEMADE FRESH FOOD
DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME WITH LOVE.
No Chemicals. No Preservatives. No Grains.
Get in Touch By Text Or Email
Sign up for updates today and receive an additional 10% off your first order.